real estate career
A successful real estate career can be a delicate balance of doing the right things at the right times. Whether you’re about to get your real estate license, or you’re already beginning your career as a real estate agent, you’ll need a plan of action.
Advantages of a career at Crestico Realty:
- Make a six-figure income
- Flexible Schedule
- Energetic, team atmosphere
- No bosses or mandatory meetings
- Free Training and support (no previous experience necessary)
NO hidden fees, Keep your commissions!
We have no membership fee, desk fee or any other kind of hidden fee. Click here to see our available packages
Available Monday through Friday.
Tools to Expand Your Business
to see some of the available tools that can help you grow your business
Get paid immediately upon closing
No more waiting to receive your hard earned commissions.
Regular activities of a Crestico Realty real estate agent:
- Networking and prospecting, using Crestico Realty’s proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Negotiating contracts
Requirements of a Crestico Realty real estate agent:
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business